Game inspired by: "Could This Really Be The End," by Emily Wells
Things I liked: There is so much going on, it's exciting. The writing is dense and confident. The sense of a fluidy unstable world is extremely convincing lol
Things I might like to see different:
- More clarity all around please!
- More implementation of the Three Rebeccas
- More precise and understandable implementation of the GIFTS mechanic.
- Some bugfixes, for example:
- I would try talking to some NPC here and there but the parser would just show a blank line
- There's a viking in one room but the parser didn't know that.
- In Night Ride there's a stereo. I type LISTEN and get a blank line